Saturday, September 24, 2011

So....

It is 8am on a Saturday morning and I wish I was anywhere but here at work.  But I here I sit just waiting for the few familiar faces I see every Saturday.  It isn't that I don't like my job, I just wish sometimes it was a bit more challenging.  However, for the next 6 months I will be back in school!

Yup!  Work is sending me to school to get my PSW - personal support worker for those who don't know what that is. 

SO look out! I may be the person who has to change your diaper in the near future. pssst...don't tell my agency or school that I will do all I can to avoid that job.  But I guess someone has to have that job, I just am going to try not to.

later......

1 comment:

  1. dude ... no more blogging? i want to know all about school???

    ReplyDelete