Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So I am now officially a student again!! whoohoo.  And now the nerves and anxiety sets in.

Ok.  Deep breath in deep breath out....

Registering for the program was the easy part, its is all the reading, writing, listening to lectures that is gonna kick me in the pants.  I am hoping though, doing this program with a co-worker is going to make it a bit easier, and not so stressful.

I am sitting in my; yes I said my, fave Starbucks trying to blog,  but every baby, stroller, buggy, etc etc that comes in is a major distraction.  SB and I are on our second cycle in trying to get pregnant.  And although I am excited I am well aware of the disappointments that may come as a result.  SB tells me that DRP gave her a higher dose of Clomid, so we could be looking at having 12! 12 babies...ahhh.

Ok not really, we are responsible people and we would check into our options be it reduction or to skip this month and wait for next month.  But being aware that reduction could lead to no pregnancies is a scary thought too.  So we wait.

But I definately am looking, watching and taking notes on various things all baby.  Just waiting somewhat patiently for when we are new parents.

until next time....I sign off

1 comment:

  1. see...nerves & anxiety & deep breaths...that's all about listening to your body.

    ReplyDelete