Friday, September 23, 2011

So here is my rant for the day.

I really hate cyclists who think they are pedestrians.

I mean you can't have it both ways bikers! You can't demand the city to keep certain bike lanes and then NOT follow the rules of the road! Running a red light just cuz you can is wrong. If you bitch about the traffic safety of downtown then follow the signs and lights! I can't say I don't blame YOU for your accidents if you can't be cautious and obey just like your fellow wheels. Don't get me wrong. I am all about the bike and the "save the planet" by not creating more smog and pollution, but like I said bikers need to stop demanding more bike lanes if they don't even use the ones that HAVE been made available to them. Stop putting the blame on the cars and pedestrians, and start taking more responsibility for your actions, for your carelessness!

Be careful out there!

PS. Do not get me started on those adults who think they are keeping yoyr kids safe by putting helmets on them. Good for you, but my GOD put one on your self! No one wants to be responsible for making the child an orphan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment