Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So I had a thought or two after my last post and decided to add another.

So I had my second session with "flipper" so nicknamed by BV.  I am having my doubts about her and her methods.

I want to give her a chance, a chance to help me through my issues, but am having a hard time understanding what she wants me to tell her.

So heres the thing.  She is very body focussed, she says that the body gives us signals that tell us how we deal with certain issues, with everything really.  She would like me to get in touch with those feelings and when I do, we can deal with issues knowing how my body reacts and work around them.  It makes sense, sort of, and I am willing to try but I have become very self conscious of how I act or react to her.  Like is she looking for or watching for signs that she can interpret as me being uncomfortable or whatever?  I don't know how I feel about this recognizing the signs my body makes.  I would much prefer to hide behind a facade and or not be noticed at all.  So I sit and wonder if I can continue with this woman.

I picked her out of the half a dozen others I interviewed to take the place of YH in her absence, and now I am wondering if I made the right choice.  T seems like I should have gone with her, she after all was my second choice.  Now I am conflicted.

what to do? what to do? hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment