Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wow! two blogs in one day, who knew? is that even allowed?

So for the past few months I have been sitting in various Starbucks transcribing, writing and just plain wasting time.  An old friend said I should start a blog, I immediately said "what would I blog about?"  Which she replied, "you could visit all of the bux and document the location's computer friendliness and post it in a blog"


so here I am at yet another Starbucks.  My third of the day.  I can say the first one was fab, as it is the one I go to when I am going to work, I am in love with the baristas....who knew I would become a regular?? Years of working behind the counter I really get the customers point of view now.  I loves it when I don't even have to tell them what I want...they just know!  HyoJean! your team is the best!  The second was in a Chapters, with NO outlets for my laptop, so not impressed! and finally the third one, and I must say this is the one I have been frequenting a lot lately.  I like the feel of the atmosphere, not so cookie cutter as I find some locations to be...I can really see that the company is moving away from the same ole same.  Whoohoo!  


So I sit.  I pull out my laptop, plug in my earphones and begin to write, transcribe, email, blog (a new thing) and drink coffee.  How can life get any better??? It is amazing how much I get done, how much I write, I write like a writing fool.  I guess Writers Block is no more!


write on!



No comments:

Post a Comment