Thursday, August 25, 2011

So how did you fare last night?
 The light show was fantastic...ON T.V!!  Not from my couch listening to the very loud crash, boom, crack!! just for those who may be reading this and not know what I am referring too, Toronto had a severe thunderstorm warnings, and were on Tornado watch for several hours last night.  And wasn't it exciting!  I was the picture of CALMNESS.....ok not really but HEY, can I help it if I had several near misses with extreme weather in my childhood?  Just the thought of it gives me chills. 

OK,  So here I sit at work, the boss is gone for the day, and I do not feel like entering stats, nor do I feel like working on the resident Newsletter for September either.  I wish I could just go home, who would know?? I work alone, and other than the residents; they are so caught up in their own stuff right now, I wouldn't really be missed.  If only I wasn't so damn responsible and have a tonne of work ethics that I can't do that, even though I really Really REALLY want to!!
S.B is off to WW, and I wish I was with her.  I know she is in need of "kitchen Huggin's"
and in just a few more hours and I can give her all the huggin's she needs.  It's hard to know that someone you love is hurting but you are helpless because of having other commitments...earlier today she called to tell me a cousin of hers was found dead in his apartment.  Wow, what do you say when you hear something like that??

I don't even remember what I said to her, I hope that it was not dumb cuz I tend say dumb things when I am in my own head dealing with my own crap...and trust me it is pure CRAPOLA!

So here I sit, watching the clock go from minute to minute, just wishing for a time warp to travel through and then I can break from here! 

....until next time,
 "G'night Mrs. Calabush wherever you are" - Jimmy Durante








1 comment:

  1. I was in my basement bathroom, eating snacks and sweating ;)

    ReplyDelete