Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OMG!

So here I sit once again at Starbucks.

I have been absent for a few days, do to a lack of inspiration.

Well I am inspired today.  I am freaking out about having my last session with a therapist I have been seeing since April.  She was there for me at my worst, when I thought that the dark clouds would never clear up.  She was there when I had doubts about the prospect of becoming a first time parent.  She was there when I spilled my guts about pretty much every thing else.

I never thought that I would have such a strong therapeutic relationship with anyone, and trust me when I say I have been to many in my lifetime.  And especially since it has only been for 5 months.  5MONTHS!!!

And now; today, am faced with saying good-bye to her as she is going on maternity leave.  It is my plan to return to see her upon her return, but she will have been gone a month longer than I have known her, and starting with a new therapist next week has me wondering if I will actually go back to her in the end.

So how do I say good-bye when I am not sure it is good-bye for good?

O.M.G!!




No comments:

Post a Comment