Wednesday, August 24, 2011



So, not sure if it is out of pure laziness or what, but I have decided to write at home today.  I would have preferred to be at a Starbuck, but I am not into sitting in the crowded "third place" today, not entirely sure why, except I am feeling a tad "crunchy" as my S.B likes to call how I am feeling.  I think I prefer to call it "Not in a head space to deal with F@*$ed up and S#@*%^ people" frame of mind.

Yup.  Thats me today.

So, I had a Dr's Appt today, she say's my iron level is at a level that had it been 30 years ago, she would have me have a blood transfusion....whew....(brow wiping) dodged a bullet there!!...S.B says my mouth opened wider than she ever thought possible...I find that hard to believe.  And  S.B would know I suppose.

Anyway, thankfully all I need is a weekly needle in the A*$ to hopefully bring the level up to "normal parameters" as DATA would say.  DATA was the android in Star Trek TNG for those who don't know who this Data is.

Next on the "To Do List" is HAIRCUTS!.....Faux Hawk #2, to see a tattooed, pierced, bleach blond skunk doo girl named Tiffany!  Who by the way is super hot!....at creating haircuts....ya that's what I mean S.B!  hehe.

Done and Done, when I figure out how to upload a pic i will post one.  But for now my profile pic is pretty damn close...lol

Next stop, Lunch!  only to get stopped on Church St. by a fist fight between a Uniform delivery guy and a not so very nicely dressed Trans-person.  All of a sudden, who pops out from in-between them? but a very tiny woman, who is desperately trying to stop them.  It occurred to me that looks very much like a co-worker of mine....wait a minute!! it IS!  Now my dilemma is do i go help stop the fighting just to stop the fighting or do I try to stop it so my teeny tiny co-worker doesn't get hurt...but by the time I had decided a police car and two officers jumped out.  Whew!  Thankfully S. was not hurt.  So off we went to the Churchmouse, where I ate an enormous Cheddar Bacon Hamburger! yum!

Then to my favorite Starbucks location for my...oh wait!  the wonderful baristas already have it started with three people ahead of me, just by seeing my face and very very cute new haircut, they are simply the best in the city!

Now I am in-between having a panic attack one second and listening to Celine sing her heart out (and loving it)...but shhh don't tell anyone, and smelling the freshness coming from our houseguest, CoCo the Guinea Pig.  Ewww...I think it is S.B's turn.  Yup I do:)

Until next time in the words of Spock..(a character from the original Star Trek....wink wink)

Live Long and Prosper people! dammit!...ok okay I added the last little bit.  :)





1 comment: