Thursday, January 30, 2014

Get ready for it!  

A Rant!

I am so sick of things in my life repeating over and over!  wHY can't things ever get any easier.  

I'll tell you, when you are born you are suppose to get unconditional love and care (because you can't do anything more than rely on others to do it for you)....that can go on until you are old enough to make up your own mind!  

Some say the terrible twos are when thoughts and emotions are formed enough that make you who you will become some day....I dont know about that...something to think about,  

            hmmm 🎶🎶🎶things that make you go hmmm🎶🎶🎶a tune in my head that has been swimming in my stuffed to the gills head

Later, you hear constantly...do this, dont do that, don't touch that, do what youre told or you'll get hurt,  blah blah blah!!  You hear these commands, but you need, and I mean NEED, to know and find out for sure the stove top is actually hot, for your self! 

...whats my point again? Lol. Got side tracked by BM ( no not BM BM) my friend B M from BGC! people.

Any way,  later still you go to school and have more restrictions, more accountability, more stress, and even more people telling you what, how and who you should be.  

A constant turn of events on repeat..repeating over and over,  when does it stop?  When will life just be?  One bad thing over and over, good things do not seem to repeat themselves, well not often enough anyway.  

If I believed in the concept of reincarnation then perhaps I can get it right next time, until then, I am stuck in a revolving door.  

1 comment:

  1. if you spin fast enough, you might get thrown right out of the revolving door ... although you also might puke so there's that ...

    ReplyDelete